Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary to the functionality of the site, while others allow to optimize the performance and offer a better user experience. Below you will find detailed information on what cookies are, what type of cookie this website uses, how you can uninstall them in your browser and how to specifically block cookies from c.d. “third parts”.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer, or on other devices enabled for browsing as a smartphone or tablet, when you visit a website. To learn more, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookie (session cookies)
They identify the user during his session on the website and allow his interaction with the same. They are deleted from the system once the session is finished, ie once the browser is closed, being therefore of a temporary nature.
Persistent cookies (permanent cookies)
They are cookies stored on your hard drive or on your device until you delete them or when they reach their expiration date. The retention time will depend on the life span of the cookie in question and the settings of your browser.
Another subdivision of type of cookies and between technical, profiling and third-party cookies. The technical cookies used by this site, ie those that have the function of allowing the performance of activities closely related to the operation of the same, can be grouped into three types:
- Cookies required or navigation: These are cookies for internal use, essential for the basic operation of our site, such as those that allow access to the site as a registered user and permanence as such in the same.
- The uninstallation of these cookies prevents the proper functioning of some features and services offered by our site.
- Analytics cookies: These are the cookies that we use both ourselves and third parties (see third-party Cookie Analytics), to collect anonymous statistical information about the browsing modes of users who interact with the site, providing information on the areas visited, elapsed time or number of clicks made on a specific page. This information allows us to improve our services and to avoid scams and improve the security of our website
- Functionality cookies: Improve the user experience. These cookies can be used to provide services that are required, such as watching a video, leaving a comment on a blog or interacting with third-party services such as social media.
- Storing your preferences allows the site to activate specific, more personalized functions.
- The technical cookies listed above do not require the prior consent of the user to be installed and used.
- Otherwise it happens for profiling cookies in which consent is required, since they are used to track user navigation on the network and to create profiles on their preferences, in order to send them advertising messages in line with them.
Third-party cookie Analytics
Third party services used by Buletin Manchester United
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Furthermore, the YouTube platform plugin is integrated into our website. You can get more information about the purpose, the breadth, processing and use of your data by YouTube and your rights and possibilities of settings to protect your privacy by consulting the regulation of data protection of Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
Data of interest and user interface navigation can be used for commercial purposes in different forms of advertising on this site: classic Banner and Customizations adv. The type of data used is only that relating to cookies and the matching of user interests for the personalization of advertisements targeted to that type of user. No other data such as emails and sensitive data are used, only navigation data.
For more information on this, we suggest you check the privacy policies of the services related to this type of activity on the site:
Google adSense – link
Viralize – link
Amazon – link
How can I check and delete cookies?
If you use different devices to view and access the website, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, etc., you should make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted according to your cookie preferences.
For example, you can find information on how to do it if your browser is:
- Internet Explorer